Ohio Medicare Benefits Attorney
Individuals aged 65 and older or people under the age of 65 with certain disabilities may qualify for Medicare benefits. Medicare benefits can help pay for health care expenses, but they don’t cover everything and coverage often runs out very fast.
Medicare is separated into different plans, which are listed below:
- Part A, pays for hospital, post-hospital nursing home and home care services
- Part B, pays for medical services and supplies
- Part C or Medicare Advantage Plans, offers all services under Part A and Part B and may include prescription drug coverage and other benefits
- Part D, provides prescription drug benefits
- Medicare Supplemental Insurance, is not Medicare, but is private insurance offered to cover most or all of the charges that Medicare does not pay
Medicare doesn’t pay for long-term care in nursing homes. Medicare benefits typically end after you spend a few weeks in a nursing home, leaving you responsible to pay the rest of the long-term care charges. Medicare coverage is often terminated too early. Our law firm will review Medicare claims to see whether you or your loved one is getting all the Medicare coverage they should.
Our law firm can help you understand Medicare benefits. Headquartered in Beachwood with appointment only meetings in downtown Cleveland, we help clients throughout Northeast Ohio. To learn more about our law firm, call us at 216-575-5200 or contact us online.